Wednesday, February 9, 2011

anthropologie coming to weddings?

Yep.  You heard me right.  Anthropologie, your favorite and dreamy place to shop for gorgeous fashion, accessories, and homeware, is joining the fabulous and crazy world of weddings.  

I can't believe it.

Their new wedding line, BHLDN, launches February 14 - their timing is impeccable!  I am DYING to see what they have up their pretty little sleeves - I feel like a little kid on Christmas eve.  In case my calendar decides to make itself super full for February 14, also known as Valentine's Day (hint hint husband), I have set myself a reminder on my Outlook calendar, my cell phone, and a sticky note on my computer to check it out first thing.

But - to hold you over for 5 more days, here's a sneak peak.

Enjoy this eye candy.  It's a lovefest.












*photos via Glamour Weddings

Which one do you like?  I will take the last one, please.

You will be able to buy any one of these pretty little ditties at Anthropologie's online BHLDN boutique starting February 14.

In other related exciting news, they have bridesmaids dresses coming too!
Go here to swoon more.

That's about all the excitement I can take for one day. 


Cheers.

1 comment: