Wednesday, March 2, 2011

gaudy necklaces.

So when I say gaudy, I don't actually mean it in a tasteless way today.  I mean it like this:

Gaudy (adj) : brilliantly or excessively showy.

 I never would have chosen one of these for my own wedding because back when I got married, you could say my style leaned slightly more toward...mmm...fine... boring simple, clean, and classy.

If I had the chance to do it over again, I might consider one of these standout statement pieces, though:

 *shop here.

*shop here.

 *shop here 

.*shop here 

.*shop here.

 *shop here.


I think I like #1 the best.  Which one is your favorite?

Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. I love the 2nd one, but I am not sure for a wedding dress. I think a super cute summer dress though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Als, these are fantastic. I like number 3. I would be perfect with J Crew's super simple, strapless, pocket dress...and I know you know which one I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all of them except the last - a bit too much but #1 would be my favorite also. But then I too am always looking for something that has that 'extra something' to make it a unique, one-of-a-kind piece. Great site! Good luck with your dream...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with anonymous! 1,3, and 5 are my favorites. I wish I could go back and retake wedding pictures with my wife, I think I would make sure she wore one of these necklaces...probably #1!

    ReplyDelete