Tuesday, March 8, 2011

puzzle guest book.

I don't know about you, but I'm sad slash hate to admit that I don't remember everyone that attended my wedding.  That's horrible, right?  I know.  I think it was a combination of being so in the moment with the husband that day, always going from one thing to the next, but also the fact that there were 450ish people there.  Sooo I guess it's not super surprising that I don't remember everyone there, but it still bums me out.  I mean, they were there to celebrate me, to celebrate us, to celebrate our union.  I don't take lightly that people sacrificed time, money (travels? prezzies?), and a Saturday night off to see the husband and I get married.  Not to mention to take part in the most epic wedding dance party E.V.E.R.  If nothing else, hopefully that alone made it worth it for them.

So, I love seeing all sorts of creative and different ways to remember your guests from your wedding.  

Remember this post about wedding tree birdies?

Here's another idea. Look at this brilliant puzzle guest book from Etsy shop Bella Puzzles Too.
(She is from Portland, OR - shout out to my fellow Oregonians!)






Adorable!

And Bella Puzzles Too even gives you a few tips on different ways to use your jigsaw puzzle at your wedding.  See those here.

 Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment