Friday, January 14, 2011

friday favorite.

I want to share a favorite wedding of mine.  It's not necessarily a favorite because it was a fabulous wedding and fittingly unique like the bride and groom, but mostly because the bride is one of my dearest friends, Tiffany Lane (and her new husband, Tim)!!

I loved lots of things about this wedding - her vintage dress that she picked up at a second hand store, that they served delicious pizza to their guests, the typewriter as their guest book, her candy table because I have a major sweet tooth, the boys' shoes, that it brought her family together, to see that she had so many dear friends there to share in her special day because she's one of those selfless people that is always giving of her time for others... OH and that I got to be a bridesmaid.  But I ESPECIALLY loved the song Tiffany and Tim danced to, it was perfect for them.

Have a listen and enjoy their photos:











































Happy Friday everyone!

ps. Wanna see more vintage?  Check out this photo shoot.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment