Monday, February 14, 2011

valentine's day.

It's Valentine's Day.  Therefore, all things for you today are in the name of love.

Here are some tokens of love for you to peek at. 
"I'd follow you anywhere"


*Above two photos via Real Simple






*Above two photos via Black Eiffel



*Above three photos via Ruffled
*Above two photos via My Sweet & Saucy
*Photo via Epheriell Designs

*Photo via The Designer Pad

*Photo via imeon design

*Photo via But, Honestly


That is all I've got for you today, friends.  I have been up since 1:30 am, flying back to Washington from celebrating great grandma's 100th birthday in Texas.  So, needless to say, I'm spent. 

Oh. Also. The husband gave me my Valentine's Day present on the plane this morning.  He got me a "wedding" photo shoot with our hometown friend and amazing photographer Erich McVey.  He displayed the surprise all cute-like in a flip book for me to look through.

Just for fun.  
Just because he knows I love Erich's work.  
Just because he knows it will be fun to blog about.  
Just because he thinks it might help Violet Hills in one way or another. 
Just because he's the best husband e.v.e.r.

So I've been dreaming all morning (wishing I was sleeping on the plane instead) about what I will wear.  If I could choose, it would be something along the lines of this, this, or these.  Or all of them.   

The photo shoot will be later in the year - so something fun to look forward to! 
 And of course, I will post pictures.

I brought some Texas back with me - Happy Valentine's Day ya'll.

Cheers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment