Wednesday, August 31, 2011

real wedding: keith + michelle.

Since it's technically still summer (August 31), I gave myself permission to post a summer-themed wedding. From this point forward, I'm pretty sure I'll be talking all about fall inspiration, since we've already determined I'm prematurely SO excited for the fall season.

Nestled in the hill setting of Deary, Idaho, these nuptials boast a down-home, personal country feel.  I guess that makes sense, considering they were married on his parents' naturally gorgeous property.

I am personally loving the horsies (yes, horsies), her shortened dress in the front, and the cows that make a subtle appearance (can you spot them?).

Isaiah Eyre Photography was there to capture all of the details!



















Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment